SDM3045X is a 4½ digit digital (60000 count) multimeter incorporating a dual-display and is especially well suited for the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
|Reading Resolution||DC Voltage Accuracy in a Year||DC Voltage Measurement Range||AC Voltage Measurement Range||DC Current Measurement Range||Price|
|SDM3045X||4 1/2||0.01% of reading + 6 counts||600 mV-1000 V||600 mV -750 V||600 µA -10 A||$389||Buy Now|
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
- User-friendly Design
- 4.3″ TFT-LCD, 480*272
- Support dual display, Chinese and English Menu
- Built-in front panel accessible help system
- File management (support for USB Driver and local storage)
- USB & LAN remote interfaces support common SCPI command set. Compatible with other popular DMMs on the market.
- Not compatible with the SC1016 Scanner Card Option
Histogram View more
Trend Chart View more
Bar Chart View more
Statistics View more
Dual Display View more
Hold Measurement View more
dBm Hold Measurement View more
dBm Hold Measurement
Interface View more
SC1016 Scanner Card is not available for the SDM3045X.
Printed Quick Start Guide (English)
Standard USB cable. Also available separately.
Power cord designed for use with the instrument in the country of operation. Also available separately.
GPIB adapter converts GPIB signals to USB. For use with instruments that do not have a native GPIB bus Overview: USB-GPIB adapter is used to Siglent instrument， which has the USB Host interface but have no GPIB interface (eg SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope) . It can help this instrument connect to the device on the … Continued
Rackmount kit is designed for use with only one instrument. It is compatible with the SDG800, SDG1000, SDG1000X, SDG2000X, SDG6000X, and SDG5000 series function generators